Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 weeks! (and 2 days)


Three posts in one week and two in one day? Is that even allowed?

Um, if this little St. Patrick's day fanatic has anything to say about it, sure! Why not? It's March 1st, and you know what that means! I've given Valentine's day and Presidents day their due respect and it's time to turn our attention to my next holiday, the ever-lovely and graciously returning St. Patrick's day!


That's right, folks. Just two weeks (and two days) to go until the big day. What a perfect time for a little test run. :)

Of course we have some important birthdays coming up first and we won't overlook those. However, I can say that I don't feel too torn up inside about glossing over National Pig Day (today), If Pets had Thumbs Day (March 3rd), or Panic Day (March 9th, what? Who comes up with these?!). If you're going to go obscure holiday, I'd claim Peanut Butter Lovers' Day (today), Middle Name Pride Day (March 10), and National Potato Chip Day (March 14), myself. Pi day is probably worth celebrating too I suppose, as long as it's more about pie than pi.

I'll just say happy March, and leave it at that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm SO impressed! This is why I check your blog every day. :) Yay for the countdown to St. Patrick's day! I hope the leprachauns come this year! How do you spell leprachauns? That looks funny. Anyway, YAY for obscure holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's spelled leprechauns, so yeah, close! But anyway, I just want you to know that I appreciate your loyal following of my humble, small-scale blog. AND your comments! It's really nice to know you've seen and responded. You're a blessing!

      Delete