Monday, November 22, 2010

Half-birthdays are MORE than half the fun!

It started when I made a friend whose birthday was my half-birthday. It continued as a way to celebrate with roommates (since my birthday was during a time of year when I wasn't normally at college). It still carries a special meaning. November 22nd - my half-birthday. Sometimes I'll do something special to celebrate it. Today I just remembered. But you know, even that was fun! Just knowing that it's November 22nd made today a special day. I love birthdays. And half-birthdays. And hand towels. And Nutella ice cream. And Thanksgiving. And family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you remember! Any excuse to smile is wonderful...unless it's a mean smile, but I don't think I've ever seen you do one of those, probably because you never have. You're just wonderful!! I can't wait to see Thanksgiving pictures!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete