Sunday, November 14, 2010

There were never such devoted sisters


I love my sisters, all of them. And I'm sure that I will devote more posts to this story down the road (Jennie and Natalie, you both touch me in unique and wonderful ways for which I am ever grateful and will certainly "blog" about in the future). At this time though, I would like to focus on Paula.

I cannot say enough about this girl. Paula is truly one of my best friends and I cherish my relationship with her. On Saturday, Paula drove down to Provo to go to a bridal shower with me (it was for a family friend from Colorado). Needless to say, it was great to see her and be able to go together, but what I really appreciated was the time we spent together after the shower. She came to my apartment and we talked for almost 2 hours, I think. There is something so valuable in dialogue. Maybe that's what intrigues me about therapy. Anyway, thank you, Paula. It was just what I needed and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment